Birdsong

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

O"blog"itory Introductory Post

Hello, everybody. Welcome to Birdsong, the latest cultural phenomenon to hit the intarwebs since spam mail. I don't really have much to say for my first post, other then to introduce myself. My name is Sean, and I am a freshman 0ver at Arcadia University. I figured that I wasn't a proper college student without giving into my indie urges and yelling about music. I have a bunch of witing experience and I have a load of obscure bands to share... so, well. here I am.

I'm keeping this post breif so I can work on doing the layout and finding a decent music hosting service!

1 Comments:

  • Yay, I'm your first comment. Haha, O"blog"itory... Good one! Nice job so far! You can SO beat stereogum, I'm rooting for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home